Vanilla Cupcake Recipe Recipe – Step by Step Guide: You will not believe how easy this vanilla cupcake recipe is! They are so moist and full of vanilla taste that you won’t believe it! I know that’s a strong statement.
Vanilla Cupcake Recipe Recipe – Step by Step Guide
They’re not at all like those dry, overly fluffy restaurant cupcakes that make you feel bad. These are better. Even though I make a lot of different sweets, my friends ask for these simple vanilla cupcakes more than any other. Now that you are my friend, you can ask me for cake or cupcakes for your party.
For the Cupcakes:
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour 213g
- 1 cup granulated sugar 200g
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter 170g, melted
- 3 egg whites room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract 15mL
- 1/2 cup sour cream 120mL, room temperature
- 1/2 cup whole milk 120mL, warm
For the Vanilla Buttercream:
- 2 lb confectioners sugar 900g, sifted
- 1 lb unsalted butter 450g, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tsp whole milk
How to make it
To Make the Cupcakes:
- Warm the oven up to 350 degrees F. Take a cupcake pan and line it with paper sleeves.
- Put the baking soda, salt, flour, sugar, and powder into a big bowl and mix them together with a whisk.
- Take the eggs apart. You can make a custard or a batch of French frosting with the yolks.
- Mix the wet ingredients with a whisk in a different bowl. (Don’t worry if the batter is thick!)
- Mix the wet and dry items together. Mix everything together.
- Fill up about two-thirds of the way to the top of each cupcake paper with batter.
- Put it in the oven for 18 minutes, or until the middle feels soft.
To make the buttercream:
- Cream the butter in a stand mixer with a paddle tool while it is still room temperature. Two at a time, add the confectioners’ sugar. Put in the vanilla, milk, salt, and cream. Mix until it’s fluffy.
- Put the mixture in a sewing bag. Put a big scoop of frosting on top of each cupcake.
- Serving: 1Cupcake
- Calories: 270kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 98mg
- Sugar: 15g
- Calcium: 10mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
Q1. How long will these cupcakes keep for?
If you cover these cupcakes, they’ll be fine overnight. They should be at room temperature before you eat them, but you can put them in the fridge for three days. Cake with butter needs to get a little warmer. You can wrap the cupcakes up and freeze them for up to two months if they are only plain.
Q2. Can you make this cupcake recipe with whole eggs?
YES! If you want a whiter cake, you can leave out the whites. If you do use the whole egg, just cut the amount of sour cream by 1/4 cup.
Q3. Butter Vs. Oil
Because I LOVE the taste of butter, I used it in this recipe. But if you’re making cupcakes ahead of time and going to chill them, you might want to use vegetable oil instead of butter or not use any butter at all. When it gets cold, an oil-based cake will stay softer.
Q4. Hich type of frosting is best for vanilla cupcakes?
Mix the butter that has been at room temperature with the powdered sugar, a little salt, and the vanilla extract. Very quick and a big hit with everyone. Read my post about vanilla buttercream for all the tips and tricks, as well as a full movie on how to do it.
If you like this Article about Vanilla Cupcake Recipe Recipe – Step by Step Guide please share this Article with your friends and family members.