Cranberry Bliss Bars – Easiest Recipe Ever: Cranberry Bliss Bars have a thick and chewy blondie base with orange juice and dried cranberries that give them a pop. They are topped with a creamy frosting. That’s great! If you’ve ever liked Starbucks’ Cranberry Bliss Bars and thought if you could make them at home, this is the recipe you need.
You’ll be shocked at how easy these cranberry bliss bars are to make. I think they taste better than the Starbucks version. The only time of year that Starbucks has cranberry bliss bars is during the holiday season. But if you make them at home, you can enjoy them all year!
Cranberry Bliss Bars – Easiest Recipe Ever
You’ve found the perfect easy treat to make at home for a holiday party at work or to give as a gift to family and friends. You don’t have to deal with cookie cutters or decorating for this bliss bar recipe. The chewy, buttery blondie base and tart cranberries will make everyone happy. And don’t forget the cream cheese frosting.
For Blondie Base:
- 1 ½ packed cups light brown sugar
- 1 orange zested
- 2 sticks unsalted butter melted
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make It
- Warm the oven up to 350˺F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a little extra on all four sides so that the blondies are easy to take out of the pan after they’re done baking.
- Put brown sugar in a big bowl to make the blondies. Add the orange peel and use your fingers to rub it into the sugar until it smells great.
- Add melting butter and mix it in until it’s smooth. Next, add the eggs one at a time and mix them in with a whisk.
- Mix the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium-sized bowl using a whisk. With a rubber spatula, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ones until there are no more flour lines.
- Add the white chocolate and dried cranberries and mix them in. Then, pour the batter into the pan that has been made.
- Put it in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the sides start to turn brown and a cake tester stuck in the middle comes out clean.
- Place in a cool place for twenty minutes. Carefully take out of the pan and place on a wire rack to cool all the way through.
- Before you freeze the blondies, they need to be completely cool. Put butter and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Mix them on medium speed for two to three minutes, or until they are fluffy.
- To make it smooth, add the powdered sugar and vanilla and beat for another minute or two.
- Make a smooth layer of frosting on top of the cooled blondies. If you want, you can sprinkle chopped cherries and orange zest on top.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to cool down. Then cut into 24 pieces that are all the same size and serve.
- Calories: 278kcal
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Protein: 3g, Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 94mg
- Potassium: 77mg
- Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 24g
- Vitamin A: 444IU,
- Vitamin C: 0.4mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- Iron: 1mg
Q1. Can I use low-fat cream cheese to make the frosting?
Yes, you can substitute low-fat cream cheese, but don’t substitute fat-free. The frosting won’t be quite as rich, but it will still be delicious!
Q2. How can I make gluten-free cranberry bliss bars?
Substitute the flour with a measure-for-measure gluten-free all-purpose flour blend to make these cranberry bliss bars gluten-free.
Q3. What’s the best way to cut the bliss bars?
Cranberry bliss bars can be cut into squares like a traditional blondie, or you can do it like Starbucks does and cut them into triangles. To do this, cut the bars width-wise so you have long “strips,” then cut each strip into triangles.
If you like this Article about Cranberry Bliss Bars – Easiest Recipe Ever please share this Article with your friends and family members.