Roasted Broccoli With Lemon- Learn like a Pro: With a few simple steps, you can roast broccoli until it is perfectly crispy, lightly charred, and super soft. While it tastes great on its own, it’s even better with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and goat cheese.
Roasted Broccoli With Lemon- Learn like a Pro
- The task for the day is to make roasted broccoli the hottest and tastiest side dish ever.
- One that could be as hot as the hottest veggie! (Of course I mean roast cabbage.) The mission was completed! It’s not that hard after all to turn a simple bunch of broccoli into a healthy side dish that the whole family will love.
- This recipe for oven-roasted broccoli will give you the crispiest, tastiest broccoli with the least amount of work or time.
- In a very hot oven, it only takes about 15 minutes. This bunch of broccoli has too many vitamins and minerals to list, plus 17 grams of protein, 16 grams of fiber, and a lot of other good things for you.
- Including a flavorful and creamy sauce for dipping, such as Whipped Toum (4-Ingredient Garlic Sauce) or Tahini Sauce, in this recipe for roasted broccoli will make it easier for you to include all of the green goodness into your diet without feeling like a work.
- 1 ½ pounds broccoli
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Aleppo pepper or red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 lemon (optional)
- Feta cheese (optional)
- Prepare yourself. Warm your oven up to 500°F. Warm up your oven by putting a big baking sheet in it.
- Get the veggies ready. Cut off the bottom part of the veggie stems that is very thick. To get rid of the tough top layer, use a peeler or a sharp knife and pick off any leaves as you go. Cut the stem into long, flat pieces that are all the same size. These will brown and crisp up nicely.
- Add salt to the broccoli. Toss the broccoli slices in a big bowl. Add a good pinch of salt and enough oil to coat the food (about ½ cup).
- Corn should be put on the hot sheet pan. To keep the pan hot, you’ll need to move quickly. Get some tongs and put the broccoli next to the oven. Carefully remove the sheet pan from the oven and use the tongs to arrange the broccoli in a single line on the pan, cut side down. Leave any extra oil in the bowl. Put the pan back into the hot oven.
- Both sides are brown. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes on the cut side, until it gets a nice char. Turn it over and cook for another five minutes or so, until it’s brown.
- Get dressed and serve. Use a plate to put the broccoli on. Add more Aleppo pepper and red pepper flakes. First, peel the lemon. Then, cut it in half and squeeze the juice out. Crumble some feta cheese on top if you want to. Have fun!
- Calories: 66.4kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13.9g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Sodium: 60.8mg
- Potassium: 574.8mg
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Vitamin A: 1133.8IU
- Vitamin C: 166mg
- Calcium: 87mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
if you like this article about Roasted Broccoli With Lemon- Learn like a Pro, please share with your friends and loved ones.