No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever: Want cheesecake and pumpkin pie but don’t want to make both? Get this pumpkin pie that you don’t have to bake! The best fall treat ever! It’s creamy and pumpkin-y.
No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever
And the graham cracker crust you make yourself tastes just like the ones at your favorite restaurant. And the best part is that this pumpkin cheesecake recipe doesn’t need to be baked. It only takes a few minutes to put together. You can satisfy your pumpkin needs without even turning on the oven.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons butter melted
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup granulated sugar divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
How to make No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Put a piece of baking paper over the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Close the open outside ring around the base and place it around the base.
- This will seal the paper inside the ring. Cut off the extra around the outside.
- Put all the crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse it two or three times to make the crumbs wet.
- Press the crumbs into the springform pan and up the sides until they are a little more than ¼” thick.
- Spread the liquid out along the bottom by pressing it down. While you make the filling, put the crust in the freezer.
- Using a small electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the softened cream cheese in a large bowl until it is light and fluffy.
- Put in half a cup of sugar, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and salt. Whip the cream cheese until it is smooth and there are no more chunks. Low speed until smooth.
- On medium speed, beat the heavy cream in a different bowl until it forms soft peaks. Mix in the last ¼ cup of powdered sugar and beat until you get stiff peaks.
- Be careful not to lose too much air when you fold the whipped cream into the cheese and pumpkin mixture.
- Take the pie crust out of the freezer. Put the pumpkin mix into the shell and smooth it out.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight to set. Cover with plastic wrap. Take it out of the springform pan and, if you want, serve it with whipped cream.
- Calories: 566kcal
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 43g
- Saturated Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 576mg
- Potassium: 147mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 29g
- Vitamin A: 1524IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 102mg
- Iron: 1mg
Q1. How can I prevent my cheesecake from being too runny?
Make sure the whipped cream has hard peaks, and don’t mix it too much when you add it to the cream cheese mixture. Also, the cheesecake needs to be chilled for at least 8 hours or overnight in order to set properly.
Q2. Can you use homemade pumpkin puree?
For this pie, it’s best to use pumpkin puree from the store. A lot of the time, homemade puree has too much water, which means your cheesecake won’t be hard. Make sure you only buy pumpkin juice and not one that has sugar or spices added to it.
Q3. Is it necessary to use a springform pan?
If you don’t have a springform pan, you can use a regular pie dish lined with parchment paper. This will make it easier to take the cheesecake out of the pan.
Q4. How do I get clean slices when cutting the cheesecake?
Clean a sharp knife off with hot water, then cut. Do this again and again between cuts to get better slices.
If you like this Article about No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever please share this Article with your friends and family members.