Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever It’s actually easier to make mini pumpkin pies than pie! When you put whipped cream on top of the pumpkin pie, it tastes even better. They look so cute that they might be too good to eat on Thanksgiving.
Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever
In the fall, we love everything pumpkin, from Pumpkin Cheesecake to Pumpkin Bread. If you like Pumpkin Recipes, you have to try these Tiny Pumpkin Pies. They are the best treat for fall.
Mini Pumpkin Pie Ingredients:
- 1 homemade pie crust disk, or 2 store-bought pie crust rolls
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk, 6 oz
Ingredients for Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Pies
- On a greased surface, unroll pie crusts or roll out your own pie dough until it is 1/8″ thick. Either a cookie cutter or the lid from a wide-mouth quart-sized jar will work to make rounds that are 3 1/2″ across.
- Over all, you should get 12 disks. If you make your own pie dough, you will need to roll up scraps again to get 12 rounds of dough.
- Put a little cooking spray on a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan and put a round of dough in each cup.
- Shape the dough to fit the sides of the muffin cups. Add pumpkin puree, one egg, one yolk, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla to a big bowl. Use a whisk to mix the ingredients well.
- Slowly add the evaporated milk and mix it in with a whisk. Fill up each muffin cup with some of the filling. It should be enough to fill them up.
- Bake at 350˺F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the crusts are golden brown on top. Store-bought crusts only take 30 minutes, while homemade crusts take longer, closer to 40 minutes.
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then use a knife or cake release tool to help it come out of the pan. Move it to a wire rack and let it cool to room temperature. When it’s cool, pipe it with whipped cream and cinnamon on top.
How to Make Cream Cheese
For one minute, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Then, add 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and beat for another two minutes, or until the cream is pipeable and no longer runny. Do not beat too hard.
If you like this Article about Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever please share this Article with your friends and family members.