Mini Key Lime Pies Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever: Like a regular pie, but in bite-sized pieces that you can pop! You only need seven basic items to make these little key lime pies that fit in muffin tins. You can eat two or three of these little pies at a time.
Mini Key Lime Pies Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever
They taste like a standard key lime pie, with a sweet and sour mix. It’s easy to make these ahead of time, which is great for summer parties where you want something cool to eat after a meal. They can be made quickly because they only need a few things.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (180 grams)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar (70 grams)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted (85 grams)
- 1 cup key lime juice (240 ml)
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk!)
- 4 large egg yolks at room temperature
How to make it
- Warm the oven up to 350°F (180°C) before making the graham cracker top. Take 18 muffin liners and line two 12-count muffin pans. Set them away.
- Put the sugar and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl and mix them together until they are well mixed. Add the melting butter and mix it in until all the crumbs are wet.
- Spread the mixture out evenly among the 18 cups, using about 1 heaping tablespoon for each one. Place the graham cracker crusts in a single layer. To do this, I like to use the bottom of a ¼ cup measuring cup.
- Bake for five minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Take it out of the oven and set it aside while you make the filling.
- Make sure the heat stays at 180°C (350°F). To fill the key lime pie, do the following: In a large bowl, whisk together the egg whites, sweetened condensed milk, and key lime juice until everything is well mixed.
- Fill up all 18 muffin pan cups with the filling, but don’t fill them all the way to the top. There should still be some room. Put the pies in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the tops are just beginning to set.
- Take it out of the oven and put it on a wire rack. Let them cool all the way in the pans for about an hour.
- After the tiny pies have cooled, put them in a container that won’t let air in and put it in the fridge for at least two to three hours, or until the cheese is set. Last minute, put whipped cream on top.
Q1. Can this recipe be halved?
There are 18 tiny key lime pies in this recipe, but it’s easy to cut it in half to make just 9.
Q2. Can this recipe be used to make a full-sized pie?
If you want to make a traditional key lime pie, here is the method you should use. It’s a lot like this recipe, but it’s baked in a 9-inch pie plate.
Q3. Can this recipe be made with regular lime juice?
If you don’t have any key limes on hand, you can use the same amount of lime juice instead.
If you like this Article about Mini Key Lime Pies Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever please share this Article with your friends and family members.