Green Smoothie With Mint Recipe- Learn with Experts: Would you want a recipe for a green smoothie that is minty, creamy, and fresh? Yes, I would like it! Even though it does not have any added sugar and contains more than three servings of fruit and vegetables, this vegan green smoothie nonetheless manages to have a flavor that is reminiscent of a delectable delight.
Green Smoothie With Mint Recipe- Learn with Experts
- With its nutrient-dense spinach, this green smoothie recipe strikes a balance between sour and sweet tastes, making it an ideal choice for a revitalizing morning wake-up call or a much-needed afternoon boost.
- Are you curious about how a smoothie may be creamy while yet being free of dairy? This nutritious smoothie is made with frozen bananas and avocado, which give it a delicious smoothness without the need for dairy products by doing the heavy lifting.
- Also, they also provide a richness that makes it suitable for a breakfast meal, possibly with a cooked egg and a cucumber and tomato salad on the side.
- This would be a fulfilling breakfast option. Salad for breakfast is, in fact, a staple of the morning tradition throughout the Mediterranean.
- 1 cup spinach leaves, tough stems removed
- 1 cup coconut water, water, or unsweetened almond milk
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup chopped cucumber, peeled and seeds removed
- ⅓ cup frozen banana slices
- ¾ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Put the spinach, the liquid of your choice, the avocado, the cucumber, the banana, the pineapple, the mint, and the lemon juice into a blender. Blend until smooth. Blend for thirty to forty-five seconds, or until the desired consistency is obtained.
- Pour the mixture into a glass designed for serving, and taste it right away.
- Bananas must first be removed from their peels before they may be frozen. Using a plastic bag, cut the meat into bits and then freeze it.
- If you do not have the frozen components on hand, reduce the quantity of liquid in the smoothie and add a handful of ice to it. This will ensure that the smoothie is both cool and refreshing.
- Calories: 341.5kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50.9g
- Protein: 6.8g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9.9g
- Sodium: 290.6mg
- Potassium: 1760mg
- Fiber: 14.8g
- Sugar: 26.6g
- Vitamin A: 3749.6IU
- Vitamin C: 100.4mg
- Calcium: 164.6mg
- Iron: 3.5mg