Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – Learn with Experts: These chocolate chip cookies don’t have eggs and are perfectly crispy and slightly chewy. The nutty taste comes from the whole wheat flour and brown sugar.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – Learn with Experts
These tasty cookies are not only better for you, but they’re also simple to make in just one bowl. Try my chocolate chip cookie recipe with step-by-step pictures and directions. I’m sure you’ll love it!
- 100 grams unsalted butter – softened
- ¼ cup tightly packed brown sugar – 50 grams
- ¼ cup raw sugar – 50 grams, can use castor sugar or finely granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1.25 cups whole wheat flour – 150 grams
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips – 80 grams, can add milk, bittersweet, dark or white chocolate chips
How to make Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – Learn with Experts
Mixing Cookie Dough
- Put milk, brown sugar, raw sugar, vanilla extract, and unsalted butter in a bowl. Oil or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix and whip the ingredients with an electric beater or a plastic whisk.
Whip the butter until it’s nice and fluffy.
- Layer a sieve on top of the bowl. The sieve should now have whole wheat flour, baking powder, and a teaspoon of salt in it. Keep the sieve’s bottom from touching the whipped butter. You can sift the flour by itself too.
- Toss the sifted flour into the whipped butter slowly with a spoon. Thoroughly fold. It will be hard to touch the cookie dough.
- Include chocolate chips. Mix the chocolate chips into the cookie dough slowly.
For 15 to 20 minutes, cover the dough and put it in the fridge.
- Use a cookie press or a tablespoon to lightly roll or spread a piece of dough on a baking sheet.
- If you’re rolling in your fingers, use light pressure to roll slowly. If you want, you can flatten the cookies, but they will spread out anyway while they’re baking.
- Leave space between the cookies so they don’t press down too much while they bake.
Getting ready to bake chocolate chip cookies
- For twenty minutes, heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius (374 degrees Fahrenheit). Both of the heating parts should be left on for an OTG. Location: In the middle of the oven, put the cookie sheet.
- Turn the edges golden or brown after 10 to 12 minutes. If you bake the cookies for too long, they will get hard.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack after taking them off the tray with a spoon. Do not store or serve the cookies until they are completely cool.
- Give chocolate chip cookies without eggs as a sweet treat.
- Fat 6g9%
- Saturated Fat 4g25%
- Cholesterol 11mg4%
- Sodium 18mg1%
- Potassium 81mg2%
- Carbohydrates 13g4%
- Fiber 1g4%
- Sugar 7g8%
- Protein 1g2%
- Vitamin A 130IU3%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1mg67%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1mg59%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 1mg5%
- Vitamin B6 1mg50%
- Vitamin B12 1µg17%
- Vitamin D 1µg7%
- Vitamin E 1mg7%
- Vitamin K 1µg1%
- Calcium 21mg2%
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) 3µg1%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Magnesium 19mg5%
- Phosphorus 56mg6%
- Zinc 1mg7%
Q1. Can this eggless chocolate chip cookie recipe be made all purpose flour?
You can use all-purpose flour instead of whole wheat flour. It will be best if you add one to two tablespoons of milk.
Q2. What are the best chocolate chips for making cookies?
I made this recipe with semisweet chocolate chips. You could use dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips, or any other chocolate chips you like.
Q3. How many cookies does this recipe make?
About 15 to 20 small to medium-sized cookies will come out of this batch.
You can make this dish twice or three times as big.
Q4. Can I use salted butter to make eggless chocolate chip cookies?
Yes, but I would leave out the extra salt from the recipe.
Q5. How should I store cookies baked from scratch?
You can store eggless chocolate chip cookies at room temperature for up to a week in a jar that won’t let air in.
Q6. Can eggless cookie dough be made ahead?
If you cover it, this dough will stay fresh in the fridge for two to three days. It can also be frozen for up to three months. If you want to freeze it, wrap it up tightly in plastic wrap and put it in a freezer bag. Before baking, let the cookie dough thaw in the fridge overnight.
Q7. I have granulated white sugar. Can I use it in this recipe?
When you use powdered sugar, turn it into a powder first. In India, white granulated sugar usually has big grains that don’t melt when you whip butter. Castor sugar and freshly ground sugar can be added, though.
Q8. Why are my cookies not getting golden or browned?
The temperatures inside each oven depend on its type and size. The cookies won’t turn golden if the oven is taking too long to heat up. It needs to be baked for a few more minutes than the recipe says.
Q8. What will be the temperature if using a microwave oven?
Use the convection mode on your microwave to bake the cookies. One can heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) and then bake at that setting.
Q9. Are there any other alternatives to sugar in the recipe?
In the same amount, you could use coconut sugar, palm sugar, syrup, or jaggery instead of brown sugar or raw sugar.
Q10. How to make these cookies gluten-free?
Follow the recipe and use Bob’s Red Mill all-purpose gluten-free flour.
If you like this Article about Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – Learn with Experts please share this Article with your friends and family members.