Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe: When you add chocolate to peanut butter cookies, they taste even better. These chocolate peanut butter cookies are simple to make and feel great after eating them. There’s no need to chill the dough. You will love these chocolate peanut butter cookies if you like soft peanut butter cookies.
The cookies taste like rich chocolate thanks to the cocoa powder, and the 3/4 cup of peanut butter gives them a strong peanut butter flavor as well. I think these cookies taste like peanut butter eggs, but they’re cookies!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
If that long! The dough comes together in about 20 minutes and doesn’t need to be chilled before baking. This is a quick and easy treat recipe that you can use when you need one right away.
What’s In The Recipe
You probably already have a few of the basic items you need to make these chocolate and peanut butter cookies. Let us quickly go over the main parts:
- Peanut Butter: Stick with a thick peanut butter that doesn’t need to be stirred, like Jif or Skippy. When you use natural peanut butter in cookies, they get too spread out and greasy.
- Brown Sugar: You can use either light or dark brown sugar. When you measure out the sugar, make sure to pack it solidly into the cup. Not having brown sugar on hand? I have a post that tells you how to make your own.
- Cocoa Powder: Real, unsweetened cocoa powder is best for this recipe because it calls for baking soda.
- Butter: To make this recipe work best, I suggest using plain butter instead of salted butter, since different brands of salted butter can taste more or less salty.
- Vanilla Extract: Even though this recipe is for chocolate peanut butter cookies, you still need a little vanilla to make the cookies taste better overall.
How To Make Cookies With Chocolate And Peanut Butter
- Mix the dry items together: Sift the cocoa powder and flour together in a big bowl to get rid of any lumps. Then, add the baking soda and salt and mix them in with a whisk.
- Mix the wet items together: Use a stand mixer or a hand-held electric mixer to beat the butter until it’s smooth. Put in the brown sugar first, then the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. To make sure that everything mixes well, you’ll need to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- By adding the dry to the wet: Only mix the dough until it’s all mixed together.
- Make balls out of the cookie dough. Use a 1.5-teaspoon cookie scoop to get the dough and then roll it into balls. Place one cookie dough ball on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use the criss-cross shape: To do this, hit the cookie dough balls with the tines of a fork.
- Bake: The cookies are done when the tops are just set. For five minutes, let them cool on the baking sheets before moving them to a wire cooling rack.
If you like this Article about Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe please share this Article with your friends and family members.