Best Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing:-Among all the Caesar salad dressing recipes I’ve ever tried, this one is by far the best. Due to the presence of anchovies, garlic, lemon, mustard, and Parmesan, it possesses a flavour that is both wonderful and rich. If you want to make a delicious meal, serve it with crusty Italian bread.
Best Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled, divided
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 5 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cups day-old bread, cubed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Accumulate all of the components.
Also Read:-10 Showstopping Side Dish Salad Recipes
- There is mince. Take a small bowl and place three cloves of garlic inside of it.
- Set this bowl aside. Kindly incorporate the following components into the mixture: mayonnaise, two tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese, anchovies, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- Make sure that everything is thoroughly combined.
- Depending on your preference, add some salt and black pepper, and then season with salt. Until you are ready to use it, keep it in the refrigerator.
- Begin by heating the oil in a large skillet until it reaches a temperature of medium.
- After the garlic cloves have been cut into quarters, add the remaining three cloves to the oil that is already hot.
- The garlic should be cooked and stirred until it turns brown, after which it should be removed from the pan.
- The bread cubes should be seasoned with salt and pepper before being transferred to a plate that has been prepared.
- The bread cubes should be cooked in hot oil that has been flavoured, and they should be turned over frequently, until they have a light brown colour.
- Place the lettuce salad in a large bowl and let it sit there.
- After the bread cubes have been tossed with the dressing, the remaining Parmesan cheese, and the seasonings, they should be evenly coated with the dressing.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you like this article about The Mental Health Effects of Holding a Grudge Please share this article with your friends and family members.