Best Ever Muffins:-You can make these simple muffins just the way they are, or you can add one of several other ingredients to make them taste different. All of the choices taste great!
Best Ever Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Warm up the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- Either grease a muffin tin with 12 cups or put paper liners in each one.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together.
- In the middle, make a well.
- In a small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup, beat the egg with a fork.
- Then, whisk in the milk and oil.
- You should add the egg mixture all at once to the flour mixture and mix it quickly and lightly with a fork until it’s just moist. It will be rough to mix.
- If you want to add more ingredients, fold them in now; see variations below for ideas.
- Fill up each muffin cup three quarters of the way to the top with batter.
- In a hot oven, bake the cakes for about 25 minutes, or until the tops spring back when lightly pressed.
More About This Recipe:
- Get back to basics with this best muffin recipe, which is easy to make with things you already have in the kitchen.
How to Make Muffins
- Here is the full recipe, with a list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions. But first, let’s go over the basics:
To make this easy muffin recipe, you’ll need these simple pantry items:
- Flour: This muffin recipe starts with all-purpose flour.
- Baking powder: Baking powder acts as a leavener, which means it helps the muffins rise.
- Salt: A pinch of salt enhances the overall flavor, but it won’t make the muffins taste salty.
- Sugar: White sugar lends sweetness to the muffins.
- Egg: An egg adds moisture and helps bind the muffin batter together.
- Milk: A cup of milk gives the muffins moisture and flavor.
- Oil: A neutral oil, such as vegetable oil, adds moisture without imparting flavor.
How to Make Homemade Muffins
When you make muffins at home, here are some things you can look forward to:
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and mix them together.
- After beating the egg, add the milk and oil and mix them together using a whisk.
- Add the egg mix to the flour mix and mix it well.
- Put the batter into muffin cups that have been prepared.
- After baking, give the tops a light press and they should spring back.
If you like this article about Best Ever Muffins Please share this article with your friends and family members.