10 Showstopping Side Dish Salad Recipes:-The sides are just as important as the main dish when you’re planning a big meal. Even though potatoes are always a hit, a side salad can be just as fun (yes, really). Don’t serve plain lettuce bowls anymore. Instead, try one of these tasty side salad recipes for a change at the dinner table. You can find a side salad here that goes with any meal. It has lots of healthy greens, homemade salad dressings, and tasty toppings.
10 Showstopping Side Dish Salad Recipes
1. Caramelized Squash Salad with Pistachios and Goat Cheese
- In this salad recipe, zesty orange juice and freshly grated ginger give it a strong citrus flavour.
- Every bite has a lot of different textures thanks to the toasted pistachios and soft butternut squash.
- For a tangy finish, we like goat cheese, but if you don’t, you can leave it out or use feta cheese instead for a milder taste.
2. Iceberg Wedge Salad with Bacon, Carrots, and Radishes
- This salad is a great choice.
- Radish, lettuce wedges, and carrots all taste better with crispy bacon on top of them.
- Add a garlicky oil-and-vinegar dressing on top for a side salad recipe that will steal the show.
3. Fresh Corn Salad
- Jalepeños are spicy, but the sweet corn, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes in this colourful side dish salad make it less hot.
- At only 77 calories per serving, it’s a tasty and healthy way to add to any meal.
4. Celery and Apple Salad with Walnuts
- This tasty side dish salad recipe will turn plain celery from dull to festive.
- Keep the leaves on the celery to make it look better and give it a more earthy taste.
- There is a lot of crunch in this, thanks to the fresh apples and walnuts.
5. Stacked Vegetable Salad
- If you want to add a touch of class to your side salad, try stacking your vegetables in a beautiful way.
- A simple mandoline or vegetable peeler works great for cutting the ingredients into thin ribbons that can be stacked.
Also Read:-Top 10 Chicken Burger Ideas
6. Classic Chopped Salad
- What makes chopped salad taste so good? Using small pieces of your favourite foods means that each bite has a bit of everything, giving you the most flavour.
- Our classic healthy green side dish is packed with vegetables and has the best homemade dressing, which is made with crème fraiche.
7. Grilled Romaine Panzanella
- Going to the grill this weekend? You might as well add some char to your side salad too.
- Our grilled vegetable side is a creative take on the Tuscan chopped bread salad.
- Tomatoes and ciabatta are grilled along with the salad.
- When you add chopped bacon and a hearty vinaigrette made with some of the reserved bacon fat, this salad gets close to being a main dish.
8. Triple-Melon Salad
- This recipe for a side salad is like summer on a plate.
- Pick any kind of melons that are in season to make a salad that is very refreshing.
- The flavours of the red onion, crumbled feta and rocket go well with the sweet melon.
9. Wilted Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Pears
- Your side salad doesn’t have to be cold all the time.
- This wilted spinach salad tastes great with a red wine vinegar dressing.
- The perfect sweet and sour bite is made with sliced pears and dried cranberries.
- Adding gorgonzola cheese will give it a rich, creamy tang that will make everyone want more.
10. Balsamic-Dried Cherry Salad Toss
- This side salad can be made in 25 minutes and serves 10, so it’s a great thing to bring to a potluck.
- The homemade balsamic dressing with honey (you can use agave if you’re vegan), Dijon-style mustard, and a bit of soy sauce goes really well with the tart cherries.
If you like this article about 10 Showstopping Side Dish Salad Recipes Please share this article with your friends and family members.